Technically astute professional with comprehensive knowledge base in diverse complex and sophisticated enterprise applications. Proven track record of systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable approaches to creative development, operation, and maintenance of web-based systems. Solid coding background applied to cutting edge user-interface frameworks, building high quality services and web UIs. Ability to provide fast, agile, and reliable results with excellent functionality and low technical debt.
- Project Management
- Full Stack Development
- System Analysis and Design
- Web Development / Landing Pages
- Search Engine Optimization
- Software Workflow Management
- Security, Quality Assurance, and Testing
- Enhanced Browser Interaction / Progressive Web Applications
- Problem Resolution / Troubleshooting
- React.JS, Angular.JS, jQuery
- Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq
- PHP, Node.JS
- Bootstrap, Foundation for Sites, Foundation for Email
Vertical Latency, Remote — Owner
July 2009 – Present
Oversee operations for implementing, maintaining, supporting, and designing communication networks and web systems for client list of well-known global brands and national homebuilders. Manage technical support and field engineering services to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Design and launch Internet marketing strategies using SEO, blogs, social media, and content editing. Review performance reports, service improvements, service quality, and processes to achieve client goals.
- Created fresh content and design for website and related digital assets for Campbell’s Soup, Ketel One, and Haagen-Daaz.
- Developed unique approaches to theme development for Wordpress- and Drupal-based sites for APIHub, NextDeal, Programmable Web, Digital Closing Docs, Sassy Pants Boutique, and Digimation.
Digitec Interactive, Orlando, FL — Senior Software Developer
February 2018 – August 2018
- Development for online LMS, Knowledge Direct
- Built a note taking system for learners
- Created new platform features including public catalogs, dynamic checklists, and user input blocks.
Digital Closing Docs, Orlando, FL — Full Stack Web Developer
February 2017 – February 2018
Managed strategies to link design and technology, packaging utility of back end with creative UI interface. Delivered front-end application and code required to run in continuous deployment environment. Demonstrated success in full stack development including iterative code and script development, building server-side web applications using modern programming languages.
- Created email newsletter templates to enable cross-platform consistency.
Vacation Innovations, Orlando, FL — PHP Web Developer
February 2016 – February 2017
Developed, enhanced, and supported web-based application portals for more than 60 sites. Delivered training programs to junior developers assigned to front end development. Applied knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications. Managed development of prototypes, design specifications, constructive coding, unit testing, and problem resolution.
- Designed boilerplate theme used to expedite delivery of WordPress projects
NBCUniversal, Orlando, FL — Front End Developer
January 2014 – November 2015
- Composed new, custom adaptive Drupal 6 theme for GolfChannel.com.
- Wrote front end code for new landing page featuring major tournaments.
- Developed front end code for a new landing page for major tournaments.
- Produced React.js and BackBone.js leaderboard widgets as PoCs
- Developed front end to achieve consistent user experience for .NET based Fantasy golf game.
Westgate Resorts, Orlando, FL — Front End Developer
October 2013 – January 2014
- Modernized front end development methods using Sass and Angular.JS.
- Worked on the Online Account website for timeshare owners.
- Migrated existing web forms from ColdFusion to Angular.JS and Java.
Bonnier Corp, Winter Park, FL — Front End Developer
August 2011 – April 2013
Spearheaded theme development for diverse websites including Outdoor Life, Field & Stream, Islands, and Destination Weddings. Coordinated development and design teams on production of cross browser-consistent Drupal themes.
- Deployed CSS for 2013 American Photo Model Shoot, 2013 Deer and Turkey Expos, Total Outdoorsman Challenge 2013, Destination and Resort Finder for Islands Magazine, and Event Calendar for Florida Travel & Life.
Eleet Technologies, Oviedo, FL — IT/Web Engineer
November 2008 – August 2011
Administered small business IT comprising server, networking, end user support, website creation, and SEO. Managed development for client Facebook pages.
- Oversaw creative development of websites for Digimation, Morse Agency, City of Debary, Hard Knocks Orlando, Sassy Pants Orlando, Wolf, Hill, McFarlin, and Herron, and Morse Insurance Agency.
WebSolvers, Winter Park, FL — SEO Specialist/Server Admin
January 2005 – November 2008
- Managed SEO and PPC campaigns for various clients.
- Web development using HTML and CSS for PHP and .NET projects including Workforce Central Florida, The Florida Firm, Tavistock Group, MVP Sportsplex, Lake Nona Golf & Country Club and Rollins College.
- Mixed environment server administrator for web hosting and internal development.